Friday 25 February 2011

A





Walk Cycle, Task 1.
Before producing any walk cycles, I went out and bought a Wamcom graphics pen tablet, so that it would help me with this project, and many more animation projects in the future. For this walk cycle, I used a simple stickman figure in Adobe Flash CS4/5. I gave the stickman different coloured arms and legs, so that it would be easier to spot the right arm and right leg, from the left arm and the left leg. For this animation, I
firstly drew the body and the head in one layer so that I didnt have to allign the head up to the body everytime. I then created a new layer for each arm and leg, so that they were all seperate and didn't collide with each other when animating. Lastly, i created the feet, which was the most difficult part. This is because it was hard trying to get each foot alligned up with the legs.

Below is a picture of some reference material that helped me for my walk cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment