Friday 25 February 2011

D



Rotoscoped Muybridge animal (Baboon), Task4.
Finally, I created an animation using the Baboon from Muybridge's animals, again using Adobe Flash. I created this animation by downloading a series of pictures of a baboon walking and uploading them into Adobe flash. I then drew over each layer in a new layer, using the technique rotoscoping. After I had finished drawing over each layer of the monkey, with my graphics tablet, I noticed that the animation wasn't as smooth as it should be. I then decided to create a blank key frame in between each frame that I had drawn, tracing over the monkey. This technique was to make the animation look a lot smoother and more like he's walking, not running. I then finished off the animation by rendering each frame and adding an eye to the baboon, to really bring it to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment