Friday 25 February 2011

C



Stylised Walk Cycle, Task3.
This walk cycle was my favourite to produce because I enjoyed creating my own character and making him walk the way I want, in a stylised sneak cycle. For this animation, I used Adobe Flash again. I firstly drew a skeleton using a stickman figure, so that I could do it fast and efficiently and get the motions right. After I had got the motions looking smooth, I decided to draw round each frame, using onion skin so that I could get it just right. I then rubbed out all the skeleton and rendered the new detailed body that I had created. I didnt go into too much detail, so i used a simple, skinny boddy with long skinny legs. Finally, I decided to create a comical face, where I used the circle tool for the outline and drew on a face. I created a little neck using the line tool.

I used some images to help me get the motions right, Here is a picture below which helped me with some of the key poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment